Friday, June 22, 2012

I've been Tagged!!!



I don't really know what's going on, but I tagged in one of my comments. Thanks so much to Peggy for tagging me.

Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Awwwwww that's adorable. I LOVE THAT I'M DOING THIS

Here are ten things about me:
1. Right now I'm listening to One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks on Youtube, where I spend way too much time
2. I follow Lauren Oliver and Tahereh Mafi (I have such cover love for the new cover of Shatter Me) I also just won a signed copy of PANDEMONIUM *jumps for joy continuously*
3. I will be 18 years old on July 18th 2012.
4. I'm 40% Irish and yes I love the color green.
5. Angela's Ashes was one of the saddest and BEST books I have ever read.
6. I believe in God, and I was baptized this year back in January.
7. My favorite author besides Jane Austen is Melina Marchetta
8. My two favorite books are Pride and Prejudice (Austen) and Jellicoe Road (Marchetta)
9. My top 5 places-to-travel are the UK, Canada, Israel, New Zealand/Australia, and China.  I also want to go to Antartica one day.
10. My two favorite places in the ENTIRE world are Camp Barnabas and the Ocean.

Questions for me to answer, hmmm...

1. What's the shortest amount of time it took for you to read a novel?
2. If you had to go up against a fictional monster, which one would you choose?
3. If you could live the life of any fictional character, who would it be?
4. If you could relive one event from your life, which would it be?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. What is your favorite animal?
7. What is the closest estimate of how many books you've read in your lifetime?
8. Who is the coolest person you've met in your life?
9. Do you prefer classic books or contemporary?
10. Where is your favorite place in the world?

1. 5 hours. I've read 3 books this weekend.
2. I don't read books with fictional monsters in them, but I guess I could fight a dragon.
3. I'd love to be a mermaid, so maybe Lily from the Fins books.
4. I'd like to relieve going to Disney World when I was Journey to Atlantis was awesome. My mom and I rode in the front seat and got SOAKED.
5. I'm a student, writer, blogger, reader, chore-doer, cat&dog lover, volunteer at many places, traveler, runner.
6. I love whales!
7. I have no idea and I'm really okay with not knowing or guessing at it.
8. I've met a guy who was on the radio station. As far as authors go, I've met Ally Condie. Also know some people who are missionaries. Mi tia and tio in Honduras and this woman at my church who GET THE WORD OUT ministries in Kenya/Uganda.
9. Although I love Jane Austen, most of the time I prefer contemporary. But out of all the genres, I love fantasy & dystopian with a hint of romance.
10. My favorite place in the world is the place where I am standing on the edge of beauty, stretching out and soaking it all into my skin, where my soul soars into the sky, full of peace and joy.