Friday, June 22, 2012

Follow Friday--June 22, 2012

 Hosted by and at Alison Can Read and also by Parajunkee. Click the button of go to alisoncanread.com for official rules. Basically they ask a question, we all go and answer it, link up our answers, and go see what other people said and then follow them and then they follow us back.


Q: If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

A: There's several books I would like to "unread." Mainly because, yes, they were THAT bad.

 Breaking Dawn  (Twilight, #4)I really would have been okay without knowing what happened to Bella/Edward/Jacob. (Although I did love Renesmee, but who didn't?) There was a lot of ewwww stuff in this book and it wasn't very climactic. I could have just stopped at Eclipse, and still wish I actually had.

Shade (Shade, #1)AND Shift (Shade, #2)Read my reviews on GoodReads. Then yall will understand how I feel. But right now I want to keep this meme happy (these books make me angry) so we will move on as quickly as we can to the next one.

These are just books I really felt like were a waste of time, because really really really didn't like them.

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) Gamers Austenland
  

Now that I've said all that I'll say the ONE BOOK I wish I could "unread" for the purpose of experiencing it again.

Thunder and Rain: A Novel I feel like I didn't truly appreciate this book when I was reading it, and thus wish I experience it again for the first time.

Okay, I'm done now. Have a great Friday yall (and a great weekend).