Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday--June 15, 2012

Gain New Blog Followers
Happens at alisoncanread.com...click the button or go there for the official rules. Basically you answer a question, link up the post with the question, and go on other blogs and see what they said, follow their blogs, and comment telling them about your own post. The only requirements are to follow Parajunkee and Alison and the feature.


Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?

A:Well, I grew up without a dad for most of my life. He left when I was about seven years old, and came back when I was twelve or thirteen years old. But I have a fabulous grandfather and a whole bunch of family on his side, and a missionary aunt and uncle on my dad's side whom I love. I've had godly men in my life, but I can't exactly say happy father's day.
As for favorite dad character's I've compiled a list:
Poseidon (The Lightening Thief)
Hans Hubermann (The Book Thief)
Jerry (Starcrossed)
John Grogan (Marley and Me)
Wuthering Heights (Edgar)
Miles Ryan (A Bend in the Road)
Ronnie's dad (The Last Song)
The king/Sir/Papa (Entwined)
The two dad's (Lola and the Boy Next Door)
Mr. Maguire (Tempest Rising)
Trevanion/Sir Topher (Finnikin of the Rock)
Mortimer (Inkheart/spell/death)

And that's it! Peace out, yall. Have a terrific Friday!

PS. I know a lot of people are saying James and Mr. Weasley from Harry Potter. And I would probably say them too--if I had read the books. Please refrain from asking "why on earth not" or "what's wrong with you." I'm quite normal, I just haven't gotten around to it.