Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?--June 25, 2012



Hosted at Sheila at the Book Journey. I don't normally do these  (I'm not usually on blogger on Mondays), but I like the idea of them and use them to organize my blogging shedule. Because ever since the Armchair BEA I've been doing a lot of blogging, reading books, and doing devotionals. And I don't want to take time away from God by not planning out when and how long I do stuff for my blog. Which is why I haven't gotten around to creating a header or pages for A Book Crazy, Jane Austen Lovin' Gal.

Here we go.

Just finished reading:
  Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)    Scarlet      Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul

Currently Reading:
 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make, The    Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You     Nights in Rodanthe

Will be reading NEXT:
 Take a Bow

This week's schedule:
Monday--besides this post, nothing
Tuesday--It's Tuney and there'll be a teaser (either form TAB or NIR) as well as a review of NIR
Wednesday--Winners from Literary Blog Hop Giveaway will be announced (be sure to check that out in older posts!!) This will be scheduled on Tuesday, so I will not actually be on blogger on Wednesday
Thursday--cover love thursday
Friday--Follow Friday & a review of TAB
Saturday--nothing

Okay, so that's it. PLEASE comment below on any of the above books. Thanks so much for readin' this & bye yall.