Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Monday December 5th, 2011 and I'm reading....


 
Hosted by Shelia at the Book Journey. 

What I finished reading: 
 Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1)Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Half-mermaid princess Lily Sanderson has been living on land for the past three years, crushing on Seaview swim-god Brody Bennett, dealing with annoying biker boy neighbor Quince Fletcher, and just generally trying to figure out this whole human thing. But everything changes when she accidentally bestows her magical first kiss on the wrong boy.

What I'm currently reading: 
 Confessions of the Sullivan SistersConfessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford (see last week for summary)

I don't know what I plan on reading next! I have a lot of reviews I have to do, before I chose another book!

Upcoming reviews:
Forgive my Fins
Die for Me
You Against Me
 Feeling Sorry for Celia
The Karma Club

I've gotten behind on my reviews! OMG! Okay, calming down. I'll get them all done. I'll do a review post on Wednesday for starters. And I have Teaser Tuesday I could do tomorrow for COTSS. I haven't done one of those in a while. So that's the plan thus far.Oh, I wish I hadn't gotten this far behind on reviews.

Well, I hope yall have a good Monday!