Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best Books I read in 2011

This list isn't necessarily books that were published in 2011. It's my favorites that I read this year. They are in listed in order of reading them. So basically what I'm saying is READ THESE BOOKS!


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

Siddhartha by Herman Hesse

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg

Keeping Corner by Rashmira Sheth

Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse

Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt

Their Eyes were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

The Secret life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

The Queen of Water by Laura Resau

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abigail McDonald

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson

Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

A Reluctant Queen: The Love Story of Esther by Joan Wolf

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Back When You were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith

The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler

Exposed by Kimberly Marcus

The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen

The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta

I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak

Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr

Softly and Tenderly by Sara Evans

You Against me by Jenny Downham

Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
And I have books I read, but didn't blog about. I'll probably end up re-reading them and putting them on my 2012 list.
READ, READ, READ!!
 

Like I said, GO READ!