Saturday, July 7, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Kickoff!!! (1)

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

This Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela at Reading Angel. It runs from July 9th to the 11th, over the course of three days. So what is a readathon, exactly?

What is a Readathon?A Readathon is where you set a goal for yourself to read more books that is beyond your average number of books you read. There is no minimum, it's all up to you! Push yourself to get some of those books read that have been sitting on your shelves for awhile! You can read any type of book you choose! (from Reading Angel)

So basically, after you sign up for the read-a-thon you read, read, read, read like crazy, and then read some more. Got it? Oh, and be sure to do at least 1-2 mini-challenges as part of this. I love those mini-challenges.

Here are the books I plan to read:
 A Gift from Brittany      Cold Mountain          Snow Falling on Cedars

Basically if I get through these 3 books, I will be really really happy. I'll keep you upated on what I'm reading and will do a It's Monday, What are you Reading? post on Monday. See yall then!