Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?--July 9, 2012



Hosted by Sheila at the book journey. Go to her website or just click the button for official rules. Basically you just say what you are reading and what you are going to read. I use this meme to help me organize my blogging schedule every week so that I can get all my reviews and other memes done on time. I also use it to keep track of how much time I'm on my blog, because I have other things I have and/or want to do and can't/don't like to be on my blog all the time.

Just Finished Reading:

      A Gift from Brittany
  The Mermaid Chair This is the cover of the copy of TMC that I have, but I've seen this other cover that I think I like a lot better.
The Mermaid Chair

Currently Reading:
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You   Love SlaveLove Slave is the ARC ebook I am reading via Netgalley. All other books are print books that I own or got from the library.

Reading Next:

 The Art of Racing in the Rain     Cold Mountain

All right, so leave your links below and I will get back to you. Thanks for checkin' out what I'm reading and if you have read any of these books please comment on them. Thanks! Have a great Monday yall!