Friday, July 6, 2012

Follow Friday--July 5, 2012

Gain New Blog Followers
Hosted at by Alison at alisoncanread.com and by Parajunkee. Click the button for official rules/websites. Basically they put out a question, we answer it, link up, and then check each other's answers out. Simple, right?

Q: Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don't like and LOVE it? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place.

A: I really got into classics junior year in high school, and to my surprise I really loved a lot of them. Farewell to Arms, the Awakening, The Great Gatsby, Their Eyes were watching God. And of course there's Shakespeare--Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Macbeth. And finally Austen with P&P. Austen who led me to Bronte and Gaskell and whoever wrote Wives and Daughters (although my Yiya did introduce me to WAD with the movie, which was excellent). I'm just sayin' I never expected to love the classics, but I do.

Please comment and leave your FF links below and I will get back to you. FF love yall, Rachel