Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Readathon



So I found this cool readathon today (hosted by Eileen at Singing and Reading in the Rain, Patrick at The Bookshelves, and Jen at Jen Rylands YA Romantics) and decided it would be great for me to do. It's all about finishing up the year strong on our book challenges. I have about 20 books to read by the end of the month to finish my GR challenge of 110 books. Think I can do it? Yeah, so do I.
Here are the books I'm determined to get through:
(note: all photos from GR)
13 Gifts (11 Birthdays, #3)      Flygirl      Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2)    The Scorpio Races      Tempest Unleashed (Tempest, #2)
Starry, Starry Night: Three Holiday Stories      A Dog Named Christmas      A Christmas Home

I have a lot of books to read and I need to check out more, but these are the one's I've got right now! Feel free to comment below; after all, I'll need all the luck and magic I can get;)