Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another Update

So I had hoped that all of the changes to my blog would be complete by the new year, but it doesn't look that that's going to happen:( But it will some day, some day, some day... I feel like all I say is some day when it comes to things that I want to or should do. 
I want to create a blog design, but I don't know how to and I don't know if I should just buy one with Christmas either (because that might be easier). I haven't really had the time to create one and I know I'll be even busier next semester. 
So here is where I ask for advice. Did you create your own design and was it easy or hard to do? Because when I looked at doing it, it just seemed really overwhelming and I was worried I would mess up my blog doing it. I worry too much. 
As for things I've wanted to blog about, turns out I haven't done much of that either. I wanted to blog more about my college life, but mostly I've stuck to doing song, book, and tv reviews. I think I watch too much tv. 
I am really living life and am having many many many adventures that I would like to share with yall, but I'm LIVING! 
I also have things I want to do in 2013. I want to write a book, which is something I've always wanted to do, but haven't done. I want to write a book. I want to believe in the beauty of my dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt said, "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." It's just...I've never believed in the beauty of my dreams, so how can I now? 
I also want to...there's so many things I want to do! I need to go do them, and although this is a lame ending to my pity party update, I also want to finish my GR goal of reading 110 books this year, so I guess I'll get off the blog and go read. 
If you have an advice please leave it in the comments. I wish yall a Merry Christmas and I'll see yall soon!