Friday, March 2, 2012

I've been Tagged!!!

So I don't really know how this works, but Eileen at singing and reading in the rain tagged me in her blog post. It's my first time being tagged, and I'm supposed to answer the 11 questions my tagger asks. So here we go.

1. If you were in a book, would you be the lead or the trusty sidekick?
A: the trusty sidekick. I'm very loyal.

2. If you were in a book, what genre book would you be in?
A: Contemporary?

3. Favorite food?
A: Goldfish. The snack that always smiles back. And bagels with white cream cheese. And french toast. And nutella. All chocolate. I love food.

4. If you had to live forever in a book, which would it be?
A: I'd like to be a mermaid forever, but I'd want to live in a peaceful kingdom, maybe the fins series.

5. What's the song of your life?
A: Put your records on

6. What's the book of your life?
A: The Bible. Enough said.

7. Would you rather have to stop reading because of dinner or errands?
A: NO WAY. Thanks to God I'm a teenage and don't have to worry about those things.

8. Barbecue or sour-cream potato chips?
A: Both. Don't make me choose.

9. What's the saddest ending you've ever read?
A: The endings to Shiver, Linger, and Forever by Maggie Steifvater.

10. Who is your favorite author? Your least-favorite?
A: Melina Marchetta is my favorite living author, and Jane Austen is my favorite desceased author. My least favorite is Aimee Carter. I know lots of people liked her goddess books, but I thought it was a case of the emperor's new clothes, and didn't like them.

11. Best book so far this year?
A: The Girl of Fire and Thorns.

I was always awarded my first blog award from Eileen!
  the one lovely blog award

Now it's time to go eat! Chow yall!