Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday--March 9, 2012

Gain New Blog Followers 

Happy Friday yall! I've had a pretty good day today, and now it's time for the hop.

Q: Have you ever looked at book's cover and thought, This is going to horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.

A: The False Princess I really don't like the cover of the false princess and didn't think it would be very good, but I actually liked it.

I happen to think that more often it's the other way: the cover is great, but not the book. For me, it was like that for these books below.

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) Ever  Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1)
  
I had heard so much about these three from other blogs, but when I read them I didn't agree. But their covers are very good.

I'd also like to say Happy National Women's Day! (All of the covers in this post have women in them btw) and also today is Dr. Seuss's birthday! It's a very happy day today, so make it a good one.
Out, Rachel