Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday March 19, 2012 and I'm reading...



Hosted by Sheila at the book journey.This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! Please check out Sheila's blog for this meme.

What I finished reading: Delirium Lauren Oliver (see below for review)
Delirium (Delirium, #1)

What I'm currently reading: Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions: An Anthology
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions

What I'm reading next: Waiting for You Susane Colasanti
Waiting For You

I know I haven't done one of these in a while, but I hope doing it will help me be more organized. Because all of a sudden I find myself disorganized. So here is this week's schedule.


Tuesday--Tunes and Teaser
Thursday--Enthralled Review 
Friday--Hounded Readathon and Follow Friday
Saturday--The Austen Lover Travels the World


Post your own links below and I will check out what you have read/are reading/are going to read!