Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Read-a-Thon (3) Update and Mini Challenge

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

So far I've read Dewey: the small town library cat who changed the world and I have a 100 pages left of The Sun Also Rises. I might not get to the Girl with the Dragon tattoo, but I suppose that's all right.

I wanted to do a mini challenge today, but I can't think up 3 love triangles. I know my favorite is Jacob/Edward. As for the other one, my books don't have very pretty covers. I suppose I could do the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, even though I might not get to read it. So I guess I'll try.



My Synopsis: They were Chinese, born in the year of the dragon. Marked by a tattoo of a dragon from birth, Kari Dievo and Damien Taroko are rare shape shifters and time travelers. Taken in by the Hunters, a group of their kind, they are chased by a mysterious force, through the history of China. They must find a way to hunt, if they are to survive. But history itself is against them, and only together can they, in the past, change their present and their future.

Okay, so I know it's not very funny, but don't you think it would be an okay story? And did I do a good job despite not having a very pretty cover?