Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday--September 9, 2011


I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm guessing that's just me, not actually reality. It's Friday, so that means it's Follow Friday. I'm on twitter, so it always cracks me up (if that makes any sense).

Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story? If so, which one?

A: Not really. But I am currently reading Frankenstein and I almost like the monster better than I like Victor Frankenstein. For those of you who don't know Frankenstein is the man who made the monster. I usually want what's best for the main character. Most of the novels that I read don't have a lot of villains, because they are more realistic. I don't read a lot of fantasy, not that I don't like it, I just don't read a lot of it.

To join the Follow Friday click on the picture or type the links into the search bar. Have a good friday yall!