Friday, September 2, 2011

Follow Friday--September 2, 2011


I'm doing a blog hop this weekend! To see the rules you can click the picture above.
Some cool blogs that I'm following:
 http://caughtinthepages.blogspot.com/
http://misclisa.blogspot.com/
http://onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com/
It's been a really cool weekend! Have a good one!

Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?
BREAKING DAWN SPOILERS! WATCH OUT!
Breaking Dawn  (Twilight, #4)
A: I am very accepting of how books end, even if I am not fully satisfied with the ending. The first thing that pops into my mind is Breaking Dawn. Compared to the other novels, it's ugly and morbid. I mean, Bella's having a vampire baby? Jacob's running away and living with them? Jacob falls in love with Bella's daughter? It's just too weird for me. If I had it my way, I would have had Bella marry Jacob and go to college. Jacob was so much better for Bella. He didn't ask for her soul like Edward did. I always thought Bella was an idiot to give up her soul and her flesh. Idiot. I wouldn't have minded if the characters died even, but gosh I really hated the ending of that book. I also thought it was confusing that the Volturi and all those other vampires showed up. A whole bunch of stuff in that book didn't make sense, didn't seem right. I think there could have been a better ending, and why couldn't Bella have ended up with Jacob? He really loved her, even if she didn't deserve him, and she could have kept her life, her children, love. No sacrifice with Jacob. Edward was more dangerous. I will never get why she chose him.

Thanks to everyone who is following my blog!