Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday--September 16, 2011




Follow Friday happens at Alison Can Read. Click the picture above to enter the blog hop. It will take you to where you can add you link and read the rules. The purpose of this blog hop is to get followers, so if you are looking for them this a good way to go. I would like to thank all the new people following me so far through this blog hop. 

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

A: Narnia! I would love to go there and wander with Aslan and the wonderful natural world. I also think I'd like to go through a closet or a picture to get there. I'd love to travel with Lucy and Edmond; I just think it would be quite an adventure. Other than Narnia, I loved Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta. I think that would be an adventure as well. I would love to meet Evanjalin and travel to the shrines and hills. Definitely recommended reads. 

Posts you links in the comments and I'll try to get back to yall. I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I am sleeping a lot and hanging with my cat and reading some. Whoever invented the word "and"? Anybody know? 

Have a good Friday yall!