Sunday, November 27, 2011

YA Contemporary Challenge 2012



I'm participating n the YA CC this year (2012), okay I know we aren't there yet. But that's when it starts. I've chosen to do Level one and read at least five books, or more. But at least five. This challenge runs from January 1st 2012 to December 31, 2012. I'm excited for it to start!
Here is the list of books I am THINKING about reading:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I love him!)
Getting Over Garrett Delany by Abigail McDonald (have read and enjoyed her other novels)
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg (think that she is a funny/clever author)
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson  (already on my TBR list)
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (already on my TBR list)
The Thing about the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt (have heard of her, but don't know where from)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (it's SP can't resist her novels)

There are a lot of other books on the spreadsheet that sound interesting too! I don't know which 5 I'll pick! Ah, but I'm sure I'll manage, somehow.

I look forward of this challenge!

Love, Rachel