Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow Hop Friday--November 18, 2011



Welcome to FF--to participate click the picture above.

RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Books & Barks & Lauren's Book Bag.
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Let the Merry fun begin!
Question: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Rival by Sarah Bennett Wealer
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
Lost in Shangri-la by Mitchell Zuckoff
Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown
Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
Manan's Homesick Pie by Donia Bijan
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsay
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Raw Blue by Kirsty Eager
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

Okay, let's leave the list at that!! Before I get too carried away.
I will stop. I will stop. I will stop. I will stop. I will stop.
Okay, I think I'm done.
Thanks for doing this with me! Leave your link and comments below! Thanks, I appreciate. Rachel