Saturday, September 8, 2012

An Update on the Blog

So as you can see, I've changed the color background from green to a gray-white. Since I changed my blog name/will be changing it to something more permanent soon, I feel like my blog is a little bit less crazy. I do actually have a new blog name picked out, and when my design is complete sometime in the next two months I will share it with you.

Meanwhile, I'm going to ask for advice: did yall buy a design or do your own?

As for other happenings on the blog, I'm going to go see Hunger Games movie with some friends tonight and will be reviewing that tomorrow. Next week, I'm doings some song reviews, but I have my first MATH exam so I will be studying hard for that. Math is my least favorite subject by the way. I really don't like it. Anyways, I'm off to the movies. Hope yall are excited about the new design, whatever it may be. I'm really keeping an open mind as to where it's going, but I'm excited to actually be designing.

So have a good night and a good weekend, yall!