Saturday, May 19, 2012

Follow Friday--May 19, 2012

Gain New Blog Followers

Hosted at Alison Can Read at alisoncanread.com. To participate follow her and the features. For more rules click the button or go to the website.

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

A: Well I don't know if I really have much of a summer break,  because I'm going to be in college for the next 4 weeks and I just graduated from high school. Then I'll hopefully be working as long as they don't let me go for missing so much time. Even if that happens hopefully I'll get a job SOMEWHERE. Then I'll be going to Camp Barnabas and to Colorado with my youth group in July. And somewhere in the summer I'm going to Chicago and maybe I'll spend some more time in Colorado because my yiya lives there.
As for a perfect vacation spot I'd love to go to the UK and read on the cliffs or in the grassy fields or by the oceans or sitting on top of barrels of hay in the farmlands. I'm happiest by the ocean. I haven't been reading a lot because I've just been SO SO SO busy.

Post your own links below and your twitter handles, because I follow back on twitter. Have a great Friday and a great weekend. Love, Rachel