Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday and Tuney Tuesday--April 3, 2012

 
  It happens at the Miz B should be reading. Post your own links below and I will check them out.
North of Beautiful
My current read is: North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

Teaser: What would it be like to fly around the world, be at ease in countries where the customs were as foreign as the languages themselves? Make enough money I could escape to the most expensive resort in town for a week and a half and not worry about the cost?




My song: White flag by Chris Tomlin

The battle rages onA storm in temptest roar
We cannot when this fightInside our rebel hearts
We’re laying down our weapons now

We raise our white flags
We surrender all to you
All for you
We raise our white flag
 The war is over
Love has come
Your love has won

Here on this holy ground
You made a way for peace
Laying your body down
You took our rightful place
This freedom song is marching on

(Repeat Chorus)

 We lift the cross
Lift it high
Lift it high (x8)

(Repeat Chorus)

Video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5k7GUTRZ8

Response: I've been hearing this song a lot on Christian radio, and we sung it at my church last Sunday. And I found this cool video link, and when I watch it all I think is passion, surrender. This song reminds me that Jesus conquered the grave for us. We are more than conquerers because of Him in this life. One of the verse I like is "we surrender all to you, all for you." That verse just reminds me that God put me on this earth for a purpose, so I could be in a relationship with him. Another reason I like this song, is that it reminds me that the battle has already been won for me.